Our high functional creamers are an excellent base for your soups and sauces. In addition to stabilizing properties our EDIFETT range also provides whitening ability.
With the process of spray drying emulsions, which are based on proteins, vegetable fats and carbohydrates, can be dried efficiently and at moderate temperatures into powders.
MEGGLE manufactures a wide range of fat powders according to your requirements.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Excellent whitening properties
- Low content of trans-fatty acids
- Products with various fat types and carrier systems available
- Improvement of texture and consequently mouth feel
- Products for clean label declaration available
- Acid stable products available
- Product types with non-hydrogenated fat
- Products for vegetarian and vegan products available
- Storage stability
- Easy to handle
- Good dispersibility
- Price optimization
|Shelf life||Origin||Characteristics / Applications||
|EDIFETT® F 72 SB HO||15 M||GER||high-oleic sunflower oil, soups, sauces||✗||✓|
|EDIFETT® F 60 P 50 L SG||18 M||GER||soups, sauces||✓||✓|
|EDIFETT® F 60 P/AS SG||18 M||GER||allergen free, acid stable, soups, sauces||✓||✓|
|EDIFETT® N 77 P 50 L SG||18 M||GER||clean label, standard creamer, soups, sauces||✓||✓|
|EDIFETT® P80 P50 G SG||18 M||GER||fatpowder based on glucose||✓||✓|
|EDIFETT® P80 P50 L||18 M||GER||fatpowder based on lactose||✗||✗|