Our high functional creamers are an excellent base for your soups, sauces and bakery goods. In addition to stabilizing properties our Edifett® range also provides whitening ability.
The spray dried emulsions are based on proteins, vegetable fats and carbohydrates.
MEGGLE manufactures a wide range of fat powders according to your requirements.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Excellent whitening properties
- Low content of trans-fatty acids
- Products with various fat types and carrier systems available
- Improvement of texture and consequently mouth feel
- Products for clean label declaration available
- Acid stable products available
- Product types with non-hydrogenated fat
- Products for vegetarian and vegan products available
- Storage stability
- Easy to handle
- Good dispersibility
- Price optimization
|Shelf life||Origin||Characteristics / Applications||
|Edifett® F 50 P 50 G SG||24 M||GER||non-hydrogenated palm fat, ideal for soups and sauces||✓||✓|
|Edifett® F 60 P 50 L SG||18 M||GER||non-hydrogenated palm fat, carrier in convenience products (soups, sauces)||✓||✓|
|Edifett® F 60 P/AS SG||18 M||GER||non-hydrogenated palm fat, vegan, for acidic application (convenience, soups, sauces)||✓||✓|
|Edifett® F 65 SB||12 M||GER||non-hydrogenated sunflower oil, vegan, palmfree, for soups, sauces and acidic application||✓||✓|
|Edifett® F 72 SB HO||15 M||GER||non-hydrogenated sunflower oil, palmfree, for soups, sauces, flavoured food and beverages||✓||✓|
|Edifett® N 77 P 50 L SG||18 M||GER||non-hydrogenated palm fat, clean label, ideal for instant products (convenience, soups, sauces)||✓||✓|
|Edifett® P 80 P 50 G SG||18 M||GER||non-hydrogenated palm fat, low lactose, for convenience products (soups, sauces)||✓||✓|