Our lactose, called MEGGLETOSE, is the naturally occurring disaccharide in milk. MEGGLETOSE will be gained by refining whey. Additional milling and sieving steps provide a wide range of grain sizes. Due to its excellent properties, lactose is suitable for various applications in the food industry.
- Sweet applications like desserts, bakery, confectionary and chocolate
- Savoury applications like meat products, spices, soups, sauces and convenience food
- Infant formula, including follow-on formula and clinical nutrition
- Raw material for chemical and biochemical processes
- Dairy applications
- Vending industry, powder blends, coffee whitener, foamer